Everybody benefits from a SEO Optimized website, a search engine user finds exactly what they need, and your business generates sales from anticipating and finalizing your customer’s search. The most important element of a SEO optimization project is to choose the most adequate keywords that are most relevant to your business website. When a potential client requests a specific service or product, they do so with a search pattern with specific keywords. Our job is to select the best keyword specific words or search queries that match a potential client’s search.
- Keyword Rich Domain Selection. Your business benefits from having domains that are most relevant to your business, and services. Having adequate domains for your business translates into having a SEO stronghold on your particular market. Register your business domains for at least 2 years in advance, Search Engines want to ensure your webpage is reliable.
- Original Content Rich Pages with Keyword Inclusion. Deliver exactly what your customers need, whether it is information, entertainment, a specific product, or a service. Make sure your webpage stays on topic, and provides 100 % relevant information. Having the right density of Keywords on your website’s content is a key part of a SEO optimization project.
- Proper Title Tags. Your business webpage title tags must be optimized to reflect the specific content of your pages. Search Engines have specific criteria on title tags, they must be a specific length, and must not contain stop words.
- Proper Meta Tags. Meta Tags are key to having your business webpages properly indexed by the top search engines. There are search engine verification metas, description metas, keyword metas, geolocation metas, etc. Many SEO Optimization faults stem from having overly generic meta keywords tags. It is also important to stay up to date on what the latest requirements are for meta tags.
- Business Webpage Content Matches Title and Meta Tags. Keyword specific words are carefully weaved throughout the entire content of your site. SEO Optimization requires your metas, title and Heading Tags to match.
- Search Engine Friendly Code. There are many ways to build a website. Your website benefits from using a search engine friendly code markup, making it easy for SEO spiders to crawl your site. Using languages, such as PHP, Java, Flash and database driven code, present difficulties to having a search engine friendly website.
- Error Free Code Markup. A business website that has error free markup code, ensures that a potential client will have a pleasant web experience without fault, no matter their operating system or browser. If a website is to be search engine friendly, it must be tested with multiple browsers, and code markup errors minimized to a minimum.
- Proper Search Engine Submission. A search engine friendly business website contains a sitemap and a robots files to facilitate indexing. Having your website properly indexed and verified is a process that requires patience and dedication.
- Set up a Tracking System to Measure the Success of SEO. Having a system to track and analyze a SEO setup is key to measuring a business website traffic and the success of a SEO Optimization. SEO specialist will setup a data analyzing tracking system to monitor your daily incoming traffic, number of visits per day, average time of visit, pages most visited, user location and other useful information necessary to keep track of your SEO. There are other useful tools to measuring the success of a SEO Optimization, such as keyword impression and keyword click significance. A successful SEO Optimization must be dynamic and flexible, having a tracking system facilitates the flexibility of a SEO project and makes its usage invaluable to a business.